måndag 21 april 2008

Some people really have to much time on their hands

eBay Auction: Drive Someone Insane with Postcards.

You are bidding on a rare chance to traumatize a treasured friend or relative with baffling, mind-numbing, mystery correspondence from abroad.

Here is the arrangement: I will be spending the Christmas holiday in Poland in a tiny village that has one church with no bell because angry Germans stole it. Aside from vodka, there is not a lot for me to do.

During the course of my holiday I will send three postcards to one person of your choosing.These postcards will be rant-ravingly insane, yet they will be peppered with unmistakable personal details about the addressee. Details you will provide me.

The postcards will not be coherently signed, leaving your mark confused, guessing wildly, crying out in anguish."How do I know this person? And how does he know I had a ferret named Goliath?"


Sadana här vykort har jag helt klart fått, ni vet de där korten i augusti från någon "Helena" eller "Sandra". Innan man tittar misstänksamt på maken kanske man skulle kolla ebay? Auktionen togs hem för 415$, ni kan se vykorten här.

Inga kommentarer: